A simple and effective Japanese diet has been at the peak of popularity for several years. With its simple rules and high-quality and inexpensive products, you can say goodbye to six or even eight kilograms in just two weeks! If you monitor your diet and incorporate two to three hours of physical activity into your weekly plan, the results will last at least one and a half years.
Japanese diet for 14 days
The Japanese diet is very suitable for girls weighing less than ten kilograms. It is quite strict and not a balanced number because it limits the intake of carbohydrates into the body. Therefore, before deciding to lose weight in accordance with this system, you need to adjust psychologically.
For two weeks, the daily diet includes only foods rich in protein and fiber. Fat is not completely eliminated, but the amount of vegetable oil is also limited.
Emphasis on protein and strict carbohydrate restrictions are the basis of an efficient Japanese diet. Therefore, if you decide to abide by all its rules and survive to the end in a marathon, then within two weeks you will have to seriously update your wardrobe.
If the body does not respond well to the strict regimen, headache or stomach pain, weakness, dizziness, or body aches occur, you should stop eating immediately and consult a doctor.
It is strictly forbidden to use this type of food system for people suffering from acute and chronic diseases such as gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcer), liver, kidney, heart, etc. You cannot even consider the diets of pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and teenagers. It is not recommended to restrict diet during periods of high mental or physical exertion.
Basic principles of diet
The Japanese diet is a classic low-calorie, low-carbohydrate diet. It is considered not only very effective, but also completely safe for healthy people. The principle of individual nutrition is the basis of diet, promotes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, and normalizes the metabolic process.
The diet rules are as follows:
- Uses of protein products: eggs, fish, meat, poultry, milk;
- Vegetables and biscuits are allowed in carbohydrate foods (strict restrictions);
- Allow to use a little vegetable oil (olive oil, sunflower oil, linseed oil);
- In the days of "vegetable feast", the quantity of vegetables (including fried) is not limited, and it is easier to tolerate strict restrictions;
- Allow the use of natural coffee, original or flavored green tea;
- As with any protein diet, it is important to observe enhanced water intake: drink at least one and a half to two liters (still). This will help the kidneys to cope with the excretion of protein food breakdown products;
- It is forbidden to change the number of days, change food, and add additional ingredients to the diet;
- Salt should be completely eliminated or minimized;
- Meal frequency-three times a day, no snacks;
- Sugar and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
In order to enter the diet correctly, you need to limit sweets, starchy foods and reduce servings three to four days before the start. You should not start a diet after the festive feast and drinks. On the eve of the start, make your dinner lighter: a 200-gram rice and a glass of vegetable salad will be a good transition to a strict diet.
14 day menu
200 grams each of meat, fish, and fruit. Drinks (tomato juice, kefir)-ordinary glasses. Except for grapes and bananas, any fruit is acceptable. The cooking method of eggs, beef, and chicken is boiling. The fish can be boiled or fried.
the first week
- Breakfast: a cup of whole wheat coffee (no sugar, no milk).
- Lunch: boiled cabbage, seasoned with a spoonful of olive oil, two eggs (can be chopped with cabbage to make a salad), tomato juice.
- Dinner: fried fish or boiled fish (one serving).
the next day
- Breakfast: small croutons and unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: one fish, cabbage and butter.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled beef (without fat), a cup of kefir.
The third day
- Breakfast: dry rye bread slices, coffee.
- Lunch: Fried eggplant or zucchini (as you like).
- Dinner: a cooked beef (no fat), two eggs, a salad of chopped fresh cabbage, and a spoonful of oil.
The fourth day
- Breakfast: light salad of finely chopped carrots and a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Lunch: a boiled or fried fish, a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: a fresh fruit.
- Completely repeat the previous day's menu.
- Breakfast: Cereal coffee without additives.
- Lunch: a pound of boiled chicken, a salad of fresh carrots and raw cabbage, seasoned with oil.
- Dinner: two eggs, medium-sized raw carrots.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (can be seasoned).
- Lunch: one boiled beef.
- Dinner: You can choose one piece of fruit, one piece of fish, or two eggs with carrot salad, or beef boiled with spices. A glass of kefir.
the second week
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: A pound of cooked chicken, a light salad of grated carrots and raw cabbage, and a spoonful of oil.
- Dinner: grated carrots, seasoned with oil, two eggs.
- Breakfast: a light salad of shredded carrots and a drop of lemon juice.
- Lunch: fried fish or boiled fish (one serving), a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: Fresh fruit is served regularly.
- Breakfast: a cup of unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a slice of cheese (no more than 50 grams), a grated salad of three medium raw carrots, a spoonful of butter, and an egg.
- Dinner: a piece of fruit.
- Breakfast: coffee with a piece of black bread.
- Lunch: Fried or boiled eggplant (or zucchini) as you like.
- Dinner: boiled beef, raw cabbage salad with chopped eggs and butter.
The twelfth day
- Breakfast: unsweetened grain coffee with rye croutons or a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: a boiled or fried fish, a simple buttered cabbage salad.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled beef, kefir.
- Breakfast: sugar-free coffee.
- Lunch: A simple cabbage salad with butter, two eggs, tomato juice.
- Dinner: a fish.
- Breakfast: coffee.
- Lunch: A traditional salad of fish (fried or boiled), fresh cabbage and butter.
- Dinner: a beef, kefir.
Exit diet mode
The strict diet of the Japanese diet is unbearable. The reward will be a good result. However, you cannot pounce on food. It is very important to exit the regime correctly so as not to harm the body and not increase the weight lost.
Of course, you really want to pamper yourself, but pastries and cakes are not an option. The basic rule of any diet: how much time do you spend on strict dieting, and how much time do you need to get rid of this system. This means you can start eating normally within two weeks. The basic rules are as follows:
- Add no more than one or two products to the menu every day, with preference for cereals, vegetables and fruits;
- Adhere to the principle of a balanced diet to provide the body with protein, carbohydrates and fat;
- Switch to five meals a day (the serving size does not exceed 250-300 grams);
- Don't stop the drinking system, drink one and a half liters of unaerated drinking water every day;
- First follow the principle of separate nutrition and avoid refined foods;
- Use dried fruits, a slice of dark chocolate and sweet fruits to eliminate cravings for sweets.
The high results of the Japanese diet caused a huge temptation to continue to lose weight according to this system. However, a strictly carbohydrate-restricted diet cannot be repeated earlier than six months after the end of the cycle. The body must be fully recovered, otherwise, not only will there be no slim profile, but metabolic disorders will be caused, which will seriously endanger health.