Nowadays, there are many ways to lose weight effectively, and each method has its own characteristics. This article will discuss in detail whether it is possible to lose 10 kilograms a month, how to do it, which dietary rules should be followed, and so on.
is this real
Many people doubt that it is possible to lose ten kilograms or more in four weeks, so they don't even try. This is a huge mistake.
Properly following all the recommendations for weight loss, nutrition, diet and exercise, it is very possible to achieve such a result, which has been proven more than once in real people.
However, you should be aware that losing excess weight too suddenly can cause harm to your body.
Of particular note are the following possible health damages:
- A lack of vitamins can cause brittle nails, hair loss and dullness.
- Allergic reaction.
- Disruption of the digestive system and lack of nutrients.
- Exacerbate stomach problems and ulcers.
- Fatigue and mood swings.
The weight loss process should start in the following order:
- First you need to develop your personal plan, in which you need to indicate your current weight and the time you need to lose weight. It also needs to specify the daily menu, which must be balanced.
- The root cause of the overweight problem should be determined and written into the plan. This may be frequent overeating, psychological dependence on food, and so on. When a person knows what food he has gained weight from, he will take it more seriously and monitor his diet.
- Make a plan for going to the gym or a schedule for homework. This way, you won't get confused and skip exercise.
This is the important word diet
Everyone who is overweight, has a poor diet, or does not know what foods should be restricted to maintain a good body.
Losing ten kilograms, this is a considerable indicator, you need to comply with the following nutrition rules:
- Give up sugar, because it is a very easy to digest product, it immediately deposits on the sides, thighs. In fact, life without sugar is not difficult, because ordinary honey can easily replace it.
- The basis of the diet should be nuts, vegetables (except potatoes) and fruits. These foods should be eaten every day.
- It is necessary to completely exclude white flour bread from your menu. However, dry rye or oat bran bread is allowed.
- In order to get a good figure, you need to give up the use of sweets (cakes, pastries, ice cream), because they are not very good for the body, but use a lot of heavy carbohydrates to saturate it.
- Do not drink soda or alcohol.
- Do not eat canned food and semi-finished products (dumplings, instant noodles).
- Limit the intake of salt and spicy spices because they retain fluid in the body, thereby prolonging the weight loss process.
- Don't eat fried, greasy and smoked foods.
- Meat (chicken, beef, turkey, rabbit) and lean fish can be eaten, but only boiled or grilled.
- Every day you need to eat at least one fermented dairy product (kefir, cottage cheese, sour cream). The important thing is that they are not greasy.
- Breakfast should be the densest, best porridge (buckwheat, oatmeal). Lunch and dinner should not be satisfactory.
- Protein foods (eggs, fish, cheese) should not be mixed with carbohydrates (nuts, oatmeal) in one meal.
- Drink at least one and a half liters of gas-free clean water every day to maintain normal water balance in the body.
- The last meal should be no later than seven o'clock in the evening. However, if you really want to eat, you can drink half a cup of kefir at night.
- You can't starve to death. If you want to eat between meals, you can eat nuts, yogurt, tea or a kind of fruit, but nothing more.
- In general, you need to eat no more than five times a day.
For the most effective weight loss, you can use the following types of diets:
1. Buckwheat diet
As the name suggests, its main product is buckwheat, which is more than any other product. The maximum daily consumption of buckwheat should not exceed 250 grams.
One day menu:
- Breakfast-buckwheat porridge with honey and an apple.
- Lunch-Buckwheat soup with onions and water.
- Dinner-steamed buckwheat flakes, grapefruit juice.
- You can lose six to eight kilograms in one week of this kind of weight loss.
It lasts for two weeks, during which you can lose 7 to 12 kilograms of weight. The main rule of this food is to eat only soup, not meat, potatoes or beans.
- Breakfast-Onion celery puree soup, green tea.
- Lunch-carrot soup, unsweetened berry compote.
- Dinner-tomato soup, green tea.
3. Kefir diet
It lasts for a week, during which you can lose five kilograms. During this period, you only need to drink low-fat kefir and green tea. Since the system is quite strict, it only applies to healthy people.
- Breakfast-a glass of kefir.
- Snacks-nuts, green tea.
- Lunch-kefir, rye croutons.
- Dinner-a glass of kefir.
4. Fresh fruit juice diet
Its duration is three days, after which you need to take a break. You only need to sip the natural homemade juice. At the same time, you cannot eat anything. During this period, you can lose three to four kilograms of weight.
- Breakfast-orange juice.
- Lunch-carrot and apple juice.
- Dinner-grapefruit juice, water.
5. Rice diet
It lasts up to five days. Her diet only includes brown rice, and she eats no more than two hundred grams a day.
- Breakfast-boiled rice, unsweetened green tea.
- Lunch-steamed rice, a slice of boiled carrots.
- Dinner-steamed meat pie, green tea.
It has long been proved that physical exercise is one of the most effective ways to lose weight quickly, but if you want to really "play a role" and bring results, you should choose it individually for each person.
To do this, you must follow the recommendations below:
- With a weight of up to seventy kilograms, skipping rope, running and active exercise on the simulator are very effective.
- With a weight of one hundred kilograms, yoga is best because it does not put such a large load on the joints.
- If a person weighs more than one hundred kilograms, then you should perform light fitness or exercise in a lying or sitting position. Because of such a large body weight, overactive physical activity will have a negative effect on the condition of the joints.
In addition, if a person wants to correct a certain part of the body, then he needs to abide by the following rules:
- To reduce hip size, ride a stationary bicycle or walk more. In addition, you should do ten squats every day.
- Push-ups are good for opponents. You should know that women only need to get rid of their knees. These exercises will help to strengthen the arm muscles and significantly reduce the volume of the upper arm.
- To tighten the sides and abdomen, you need to swing the press. To do this, you need to lie on a flat surface. Bend your arms at the elbows and place them behind your head, then straighten your legs and bring them together. If a person is not physically prepared, then the legs can be bent at the knees to avoid hurting the back. Then you should gradually raise your torso to maximize your abdominal muscles.
There are some classic rules for safety sports:
- Be sure to start each exercise from warming up. For this, warming up or regular exercise is ideal.
- After the first exercise, the muscles of the body will suffer a lot of damage, but this is absolutely normal for a person who has not participated in sports before or has exercised for a long time. All the pain will disappear within a week.
- The first exercise should not exceed fifteen minutes to avoid overloading the body. Gradually, this time should be increased to forty minutes of class.
- To make physical activity really help you lose weight. They need to be done regularly-at least three times a week.
Strengthen the effect
In order to lose weight effectively in a short-term, you should not only stick to diet and exercise, but also apply other help programs:
- Baths. They will help improve blood circulation and digestion. It is best to bathe with sea salt and essential oils, especially the shower gel with the scent of citrus fruits such as grapefruit, which is very helpful for weight loss. In addition, it can be used as a milk bath or chocolate bath, which has a cosmetic effect and helps to improve the skin condition after significant weight loss. You need to know that such bathing should not exceed 3 times a week, 40 minutes each time.
- Steam room, go to the sauna room. This type of procedure removes toxins and toxins from the body through sweat, which helps to clean it and helps to better lose weight. However, those who suffer from heart disease should not undergo such surgery because it will worsen their health.
- Package. It is done using ordinary plastic wrap. The problem areas (thighs, arms, or abdomen) are wrapped with this film several times to completely prevent air from flowing to certain areas of the body. Therefore, a kind of greenhouse effect is created, which can break down fat and promote weight loss.
- In addition, you can help yourself lose weight even during working hours. For example, if you give up the elevator, you can take the stairs, which will put extra physical pressure on the body and promote weight loss (especially on the thighs, where cellulite is often deposited). In addition, regular long-distance walking can exercise all muscles of the body and break down fat deposits.
The correct attitude before starting a diet plays a very important role, because it is these factors that determine a person's enthusiasm and overall mentality to lose weight, and will definitely affect the final result of weight loss.
To better motivate yourself to make these changes, you should follow these suggestions:
- First you need to determine what exactly you need to lose weight. This may be psychological, when a person wants to increase self-esteem, find a soul mate, or become more confident. In addition, the goal of weight loss can also have a purely physiological side, because weight loss can improve a person's health. When you decide your weight loss goal, you must write it on a separate piece of paper and stick it in a prominent place (preferably on the refrigerator door), so that every time you want to eat something high in calories, the idea immediately disappears.
- Reading the stories of people who have lost weight successfully and sharing their experiences is a very effective way to motivate. Therefore, a person who also wants to lose weight has a clear role model, saying that it is indeed possible.
- You can print a photo of your idol, who you think is the owner (or owner) of the ideal person. Looking at such a beautiful body, you will adjust and strive for the same parameters. These photos should also be hung in a prominent place in the apartment so that you can see them from time to time.
Fast weight loss can cause many health problems, so there are the following contraindications:
- The age can reach 18 years old, because the body is not fully formed, so it is very undesirable to have a sudden interruption of its weight.
- Allergic reactions often occur.
- Stroke and heart attack.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Chronic diseases.
- Recently leucorrhea trauma.
- mental illness.
- Women have irregular menstruation and frequent interruptions in the cycle.
- It is recommended to develop a weight loss plan with a dietitian, or at least consult him before starting to lose weight.
- If you weigh more than one hundred kilograms, you should pay special attention to choosing physical activities to avoid overloading your joints.
- A diet that lasts for more than one month can cause metabolic disorders and digestive system dysfunction, so after this diet lasts for four weeks, you should definitely rest for at least two weeks.