Having perfect embossed abs is a dream for people of all ages. For these purposes, working out at home is ideal for losing weight on the abdomen and sides. A set of press exercises helps to mobilize many muscle groups, so it can tighten and keep the buttocks, buttocks and arms in good condition.
These static abdominal and flanks weight loss exercises require proper technique. Depending on the type of physical activity, planks can help train different muscle groups, including arms, back, buttocks, forearms, buttocks, and abdominal muscles. Exercises are ideal for women because they can improve posture and make the waist larger.
On the outstretched arm
This type of physical activity is more difficult than the classic plank. When executing, please observe the following sequence of operations:
- Lie on the ground and stand up, with your toes on the ground and arms fully extended.
- Keep your hands at right angles to your wrists to avoid injury to your joints.
- Relax your shoulders, look at the floor or look forward, don't raise your head.
- The forearm, head and neck should form a line.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and relax until the end of the exercise.
- The legs are slightly open and straight. Tighten the front side of the thigh.
- Keep your back straight and prohibit bending or arching.
- Tighten your hips.
- Keep this posture until you fail. For beginners, it is recommended to perform a barbell for about 20 seconds, gradually increasing the time.
At the elbow
This is a classic exercise. It involves the deltoid, latissimus dorsi and gluteal muscles. Plank support technology:
- Lie face down on a hard surface and bend your elbows.
- Put your palms on the floor, take a deep breath, and get up.
- Keep your hands shoulder-width apart, and your legs hip-width apart. If the plank is not the first time, you can hug your lower limbs together.
- Make sure your back is straight and your shoulders, neck, and head form a straight line.
- Tighten your abs and gluteus maximus.
- Maintain this position for about 1 minute.
This exercise on the abdomen is more difficult than other exercises because the weight cannot be placed on the four limbs, but on the two limbs. As a result, training becomes more effective, involving the triceps, abdominal muscles, buttocks, thighs, and deltoids. The exercises are as follows:
- Lie down on your side and rest your elbows.
- Straighten your legs and tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Lift your pelvis until you have a diagonal line.
- Maintain this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
This set of abdominal exercises is considered the most popular. It helps to burn fat and obtain attractive muscle contours. Torsion involves all the musculature of the abdomen, in addition to exercising the buttocks, lower back and buttocks. Exercise can help correct your posture.
This is a slightly more complicated version of the classic sit-ups. Observe the following action algorithm:
- Lie on a firm surface and raise your bent legs so that your knees are perpendicular to your torso.
- Fold your arms in front of your chest or behind your head.
- As you exhale, lift your torso and contract your abdominal muscles. Try to touch your head to your knees.
- The waist should be flat on the floor and the back should be round.
- Stay in this position for 2-3 seconds and slowly lower your body.
- Do 2 sets, 15 reps in each set.
Abdominal and side exercises for women and men help keep the rectus and oblique muscles of the press, back, buttocks, and thighs in good condition. Execution technology:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and lift them at a 90-degree angle.
- Pick up the weighting agent. For women, a small dumbbell is more suitable, weighing 2-3 kg. Men can remove pancakes from the barbell.
- Put your hands on your chest or straighten your hands and place them on your body.
- When you exhale, raise your torso and shoulders, keeping your lower back on the floor.
- When inhaling, it begins to fall steadily.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
Raise straight leg
This kind of pressure training helps strengthen the abdominal muscles and increase endurance. Exercise can effectively prevent the development of intervertebral disc herniation and osteochondrosis. Doctors usually recommend it after abdominal surgery. Abdominal gymnastics can be done by raising straight legs during morning exercises.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Bring your legs together and tighten your lower abdominal muscles.
- Start raising your lower limbs until they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Lock this position and lower your legs back.
- Do 2 sets, 10 reps in each set.
In order to simplify the exercise, the heel can be returned to the level. During this period, the abdominal muscles will rest. To complicate the exercise, do not lower your legs to the floor and leave a distance of 1-2 cm. This will keep your abdominal muscles in tension at all times.
To make your abdominal exercises more intense, lift your legs with weights. This exercise is performed in the same way as the previous one, but each leg is accompanied by a special weighting agent. If not, you can hold the dumbbells with your feet. Its weight is individually selected.
This is a complex physical activity that helps keep the straight and oblique muscles and hip flexors in good condition. Aerobic exercise is one of the most difficult exercises. It requires proper preparation and correct execution skills. In order to prevent injury and stretching, you need to keep your back slightly twisted and your abdominal muscles tight during training. Folding can be done on the floor and on the bench. Execution technology:
- Lie face up on the floor or on a level surface.
- Put your arms straight behind your head.
- Press your lower back on the floor to avoid deflection.
- Bend your knees slightly and connect your feet.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles.
- Exhale, raise your arms and legs.
- Try to twist the top of your body slightly and stretch your palms onto the sock.
- Lock in this position for a few seconds.
- Gradually return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 times.
This exercise uses the lower part of the press, the lateral muscles, to help form a beautiful posture, a spectacular cube. Action algorithm:
- Lie on your back.
- Start breathing slowly and deeply.
- Inhale, tighten the abdominal muscles, and raise the straight leg 90 degrees.
- Start cutting by crossing the lower limbs from side to side.
- Do about 20 movements on each leg and return to the starting position.
- Make 3-4 passes.
These abdominal exercises help to exercise many muscle groups. The muscle tissues and tendons of the legs and arms are strengthened, the ligaments become more elastic, a slim waist appears, and the spine is kept healthy. The muscles responsible for maintaining the spine and good posture are involved. This exercise is great for warming up before starting more intense workouts. Climbers help burn fat and create a stress relief because a lot of calories are consumed in the process.
In order to keep many muscles of your body in good condition, remember the techniques for exercise:
- Take the prone position.
- Straighten your arms and spread your legs shoulder-width apart. The waist should be flat and not bend.
- Exhale, tighten your abdominal muscles, and pull your right knee to your chest. Keep your back straight.
- When you exhale, return your legs to their original positions.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Do 2 sets and rest for 2-3 minutes.
Vertical climbers and running in place complement each other. The exercises are as follows:
- Take an upright posture.
- Put your hands on the back of the chair and stand up straight.
- Begin to alternately pull your knees to your chest, trying to get them as close to your body as possible.
- Do about 20 leg lifts.
- Follow 3 groups.