The Six Nutritional Diet was introduced to the world by the Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson, who spent several years formulating an effective weight loss plan. According to the proposed rules, they can lose up to 2-5 kg in a 6-day cycle. It is worth noting that the diet is approved by the Association of Nutritionists as a nutrition plan, which has a beneficial effect not only on the metabolic rate but also on the general condition of the person.
The basis of diet
The system itself is a combination of 6 single diets. Every 24 hours of duration. The prescribed order must be followed, because otherwise even strict adherence to the diet will not bring any benefits.
In order not to cause confusion, Anna Johnson recommends using a visual method-cut a daisy from cardboard and place 6 petals with different colors on it. The name of each day is written on the petals, while the model is placed in a prominent place, such as the refrigerator door.
After completing the daily single diet, tear off the corresponding petals. Therefore, the order cannot be confused. In addition, losing weight can help you lose weight, thereby increasing your mental mood.
The working principle of six petal diets
The efficacy of the 6-valve single-grain diet is based on the characteristics of digestion.
There are some principles to separate you from the nasty pounds:
- First, the effect is provided by using fast days. This can avoid mixing and matching inappropriate foods and reduce the risk of fat accumulation. If you ignore this rule, the nutrients that enter the body will not have time to digest, the metabolism will slow down, and fat deposition will be inevitable.
- The body stores a kind of nutrition. Inventory is consumed as needed. If in the morning, the human body only receives fish, then it lacks some chemical elements to supplement energy balance. The fish was overcooked, but did not take in the necessary substances. As a result, you must look for other sources of energy, which will become fat. Normally, lipolysis starts in the middle of the day.
- Another principle of the diet is based on the alternation of protein and carbohydrate intake. It is believed that this method can make the diet 50% successful because it can deceive the human body and force it to break down fat without feeling insufficient energy. Of course, part of the fat will come with the diet, but the same fish contains polyunsaturated and monounsaturated compounds. These compounds will be digested by the body and will not be deposited in the "storage room".
Therefore, a single diet for six days allows you to lose weight by breaking down excess fat without causing physical discomfort.
The sequence of "petals"
It is very important to stick to a diet plan. The first day of the petal diet is protein, followed by carbohydrates, and then protein.
The author's recommended order of single weight diet:
This selection is based on the performance of each product.
|Suspicious||Prepare the body so that it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and easily digestible proteins. The food is low in calories, but there is no energy hunger|
|Vegetables||Reduce the calorie content in the daily diet, while making the body rich in plant carbohydrates. As a result, the energy expenditure for digesting food exceeds the amount of calories entered. Therefore, the human body is forced to replenish energy by destroying its own fat reserves|
|Chicken||Since the human body did not consume animal protein on the last day, dietary meat consumed throughout the day is consumed to strengthen muscle tissue-no fat deposits|
|Cereals||Difficult to digest because the shells of crops are dense. Therefore, the human body is forced to consume a lot of energy for digestion. For this reason, inevitably, you must turn to fat reserves, because the carbohydrates contained in grains can make up for the glycogen deficiency necessary for normal operation|
|curd||Loss of minerals in the diet. Curd contains complex elements that can fill the gap. In addition, the protein of the product is low in calories and will be completely converted into amino acids during processing. Lack of glucose for energy production, the body is again turning to fat storage|
|Fruit||The last day is characterized by the intake of indigestible polysaccharides, which require a lot of energy. In order to deal with difficult-to-digest ingredients, the human body absorbs more energy by destroying fat tissue|
An interesting detail: the author does not limit food consumption during the day. However, usually nutritionists recommend no more than 500 grams of fish, chicken and cheese, 1500 grams of vegetables and fruits, and 200-300 grams of dry grains.
Basic dietary rules
It is important not only to follow the correct fasting day sequence, but also to cook and eat the food correctly:
- Boil fish and meat, cook in a steam bath, and then bake.
- Vegetables can be eaten raw, cooked and baked.
- In the "curd petals", you can drink medium-fat milk.
- Herbs are infused on any day of green tea without sugar in the diet. On the last day, fresh juices are also eaten with fruits.
- The dishes do not contain animal and vegetable oils. Give up sugar.
- They eat in small portions and chew each bite carefully.
- You do not drink food with liquids! Drink only between meals.
The body fat content is very high and cannot be limited to one course of treatment. You can use this short time interval (for example, 1 week) to lose weight 4 times. If you want to lose weight as soon as possible, please rest for a whole day, during which you can resume your daily diet, which does not include candy and flour products.
If you need to get rid of decent fat, you can reuse the 4-way complex within one month after completion.
Approximate menus and recipes for a week of six-petal diet
The diet seems to be limited to certain diets. But in fact, you can significantly enrich the menu by using recipes for various cooking products.
- The fat content of diet fish is 0. 2-4%-bass, tuna, pollock, ide, hake, trout. The average fat and protein content of
- is 4-8%-carp, pink salmon, sea bass, mackerel.
- The fat content is 8%-salmon, halibut, eel, herring, mackerel, st fish.
You can mix edible fish with fatty fish throughout the day. The menu will be rich and varied seafood-squid, mussels, shrimp.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||Boiled, salted fish with a little spice|
|11: 00 lunch||Roasted with herbs and slightly salted|
|Lunch 14. 00||Fish soup and thick soup|
|Snacks 17. 00||Steamed and seasoned|
|Dinner 20. 00||salted and boiled|
- It's steamed. Fillet fillets are slightly salted and placed in a double boiler, covered with parsley or dill.
- In the oven. Coat the fish with a mixture of crushed garlic, herbs and salt. Wrap it in aluminum foil and send it to the oven.
- Soup. Boil the fish fillets, grind with a blender, and pour the broth to the desired consistency. Season with herbs.
Fish soup and unsweetened green tea are allowed between meals.
Use salt and seasonings to cook at least. Prohibit frying ingredients.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||Use a medium grater to chop 2 carrots|
|11: 00 lunch||The peeled tubers are boiled, mashed, and then diluted with potato soup to puree|
|Lunch 14. 00||Stew favorite vegetables|
|Snacks 17. 00||Get ready for the steam bath|
|Dinner 20. 00||Original consumed|
- In the deep fryer, add chopped onions and grated carrots without adding oil. Cut tomatoes, eggplants and bell peppers into cubes. Add vegetables to the container, add some water and salt. Simmer until the ingredients are tender.
- Stew 500 grams of chopped tomatoes. Add some garlic and salt to the dish. After 10 minutes, add water-its volume depends on the desired consistency. Season with basil and beat with a blender.
- Broccoli and herbs are boiled in salt water. The cabbage head is seasoned with lemon juice. Sprinkle with herbs.
Fresh vegetable juice and green sugar-free tea are used as beverages.
Pay attention to fish fillets-this is the most dietary part of the chicken car body. Before cooking, remove the skin from meat that contains a lot of fat. If you ignore this rule, there will be no benefit.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||Boiled breast|
|11: 00 lunch||Fish fillets wrapped in foil, seasoned with seasonings, and baked in the oven|
|Lunch 14. 00||A soup with lots of meat and herbs. Seasoning spice|
|Snacks 17. 00||Roast|
|Dinner 20. 00||Boiled fish fillets|
- Grate the chicken breast, add eggs and salt. Mix the minced meat with the chopped herbs. Form small pies, then steamed.
- Spread a little salt on the fish fillets and sprinkle a lot of herbs. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake in the oven.
- Cut the meat into small pieces or strips and gently add some salt. Transfer to a frying pan and sprinkle with herbs. Simmer for a few minutes and add a little water.
Allow a cup of low-fat chicken soup to supplement the menu. It is recommended to drink green tea between meals.
6-petal cereal days include diet cereals, cereal breads, sprouted cereals and bran.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||Boiled wheat to sprout|
|11: 00 lunch||Buckwheat is cooked in water with spices and a little salt|
|Lunch 14. 00||Cooking rice. It’s best not to steam the grain, because it contains more useful trace elements|
|Snacks 17. 00||Oatmeal is cooked in water. You can add 50 grams of seeds or nuts|
|Dinner 20. 00||Buckwheat porridge flavored with herbs|
- Boil the sorted and thoroughly washed buckwheat in salt water. Grind with a blender and add the herbs. The patties are formed from clumps and put in the oven and are ready.
- For 150 grams of oatmeal, take 1 tablespoon. Low-fat milk. Add vanilla and soda to the tip of the knife. Cookies are formed from the swollen mixture and then baked in the oven.
The menu will include herbal tea and homemade kvass.
If you don’t like pure cheese, please use low-fat yogurt and cinnamon to taste. You cannot sweeten the product.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||Cheese with a maximum fat content of 5%. You can use natural yogurt that does not contain sweeteners, dyes, or preservatives for flavoring.|
|11: 00 lunch||Use a small amount of low-fat milk to soften the "density" of the product|
|Lunch 14. 00||Just curd|
|Snacks 17. 00||Repeat lunch dishes|
|Dinner 20. 00||Naked tofu|
- Mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of sugar with a packet of low-fat cheese. l. Whole grains. Knead the quality to form small cakes. Dip each of them in a mixture of cinnamon and semolina. They bake in the oven.
- Knead 1 packet of cheese, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon. l. Semolina, 5 tablespoons. l. Yogurt. Add raisins, cinnamon or vanilla to taste. Divide the dough into two parts and cook in a double pot.
- Grind cheese and half a cup of ready-made coffee with a blender. Stir until you get a delicious foam.
During the break, they drink green tea and can drink 1 cup of milk.
It can be eaten raw or in smoothies or salads. It is recommended not to put too much on bananas and grapes that contain a lot of sugar. Citrus fruits and apples that contain a lot of fiber should be eaten more.
|The first breakfast 08. 00||2 red apples. Small cups of coffee allowed|
|11: 00 lunch||1 banana|
|Lunch 14. 00||Orange and Grape|
|Snacks 17. 00||Kiwi and pineapple|
|Dinner 20. 00||2 green apples|
- Cut the pineapple and mango and interrupt them with a blender. Add mint leaves to the smoothie.
- Grate raspberries and sprinkle mashed potatoes with syrup.
- Cut your favorite fruits into small cubes and mix them. Season the salad with 1 liter of lemon juice. Natural honey.
Complement the menu with green tea and juice. It is best to avoid physical exercise on the last day.
Give up eating and drinking
Unfortunately, after the weight loss process was over, those who lost weight began to rely on prohibited foods, and as a result, such difficult weight quickly disappeared.
To avoid this, you need to maintain a steady diet and gradually add other ingredients to your diet. In the early days, it is important to avoid eating sweets, flour, fried foods, and high-fat foods. Physical exercise will help lose weight.
- gastric ulcer;
- Kidney disease;
- Chronic liver disease;
- Cardiovascular problems;
- Pregnant, breastfeeding.
You should not resort to diet for diseases with lax diet.
Compared to most "6-petal" diets, this is considered beneficial because people who lose weight will not feel hungry. However, it is worth consulting a doctor to determine possible contraindications before contacting her.