To lose 7 kilograms in 7 days is the dream of every overweight person. Rapid weight loss at home is more of an exception when there are only a few days left before the wedding or meeting an old friend, but there is no time for proper nutrition.
How can you lose 7 kg in one week?
Losing 7kg in a week at home is entirely possible. The main condition for such weight loss is compliance with all dietary rules and constant physical activity. It is necessary to start the process of losing weight with the right approach. No need to starve.
Proper nutrition on a diet and a complete diet is the key to harmony and health! A well-chosen composition of the menu, plenty of clean water and exercise are all that is needed to lose the hated 7 kg.
Not all people closely involved in weight loss believe in the overwhelming results of dieting. This is their main flaw. When losing weight, the most important thing is posture and perseverance. It is important to believe in your abilities and not to give up.
Losing weight on a diet is due to the elimination of fluids, which is why being able to maintain weight is so important. The totalduration of weight loss should be at least 2-3 weeks. With a weekly weight loss, the skin may not have time to adjust to the new body and sag.
In order to lose weight effectively at home, you must therefore absolutely fall back on the following:
Every diet involves a sharp reduction in calorie intake and physical work, combined with a few tricks that can get the body to switch on the reserve protection function.
The best would bediets that don't feel hungry. Losing weight is as calm as possible and less likely to break down.
Popular at homeMono dietsfor weight loss. Their peculiarity lies in the use of only one specific product during the entire diet.
For example, a good option to lose weight at home in a week is thekefir diet. It is assumed that only one product will be used during the week - kefir. If you include physical exercises (running, swimming, dancing) in this weight loss, losing 7kg per week is real and guaranteed!
However, if you feel your own weakness, it is better to choose the best option: take an additional product for kefir. For those with a sweet tooth it can be bananas (2-3 per day), for lovers of hearty food - buckwheat.
This diet can contain apples and vegetables depending on your preference.
No diet or pills
A healthy diet is a panacea against the hated obesity and many diseases. Losing weight without diets and pills at home requires a special "culture" of diet and a healthy diet.
Another way to lose weight at home is to focus on a calorie deficit. The most common weight loss and weight loss exercise isrunning. This activity is especially good for the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
Before starting the race, a little warm-up or light training is required to lose weight. The body is prepared for the load, the muscles are warmed up. This further speeds up calorie consumption.
If jogging isn't the best option for losing weight at home,hoop or hula hoop sessions are a good idea.
For the "lazy" there is another option to lose weight -a special thermal belt. The thermal belt helps significantly to lose weight and reduce the waist by a few cm.
But even here, without changing your diet and without drinking the required daily amount of water, such weight loss is of little use.
At home to lose 7 kg in a weekwith the help of water is only possible if you know how to do it correctly.
This type of weight loss shouldn't be fasting. You don't have to drink a water all day long as this approach will exhaust the body. This not only leads to hospitalization, but also to further weight gain.
Losing weight with water at home is only possible in one case -Using water to cleanse the body.
- For this you have tocalculate your personal coefficientby dividing the current weight by 20. For example, if your weight is 62, you need to divide it by 20. You will get figure 3. 1: You need to use about 3 liters of water daily. The first glass is mandatory on an empty stomach.
Surprisingly, there is a possibilitywith baking powderto lose 7 kg in one week.
- The recipe for losing weight at home is as follows:Put 300 g soda in a full bath and dissolve well. As a habit, it is better not to spend more than 5-10 minutes in such water. Then gradually increase the time to half an hour.
No harm to health
If you eat right and normalize your daily diet, it will not be difficult to lose 7 kg a week without harming your health!
In order to lose weight at home and be able to cleanse the body and remove everything unnecessary, you need to follow simple rules:
- Keep a food diary week after week;
- Exclusion of harmful products (preservatives, fast food, sauces / mayonnaise, fatty, smoked, fried);
- Drink as much water as possible;
- Minimize your salt intake as excess water is retained in the body;
- Protein should make up at least half of the daily menu during the week;
- Vitamins must be taken during weight loss;
- At home you need to monitor your own emotions, avoid hunger and its signs - dizziness, nausea, etc.
Weekly exercise program
Proper physical activity contributes to weight loss, fit and thinness. Losing 7 kg a week through exercise means working on your body every day and following a training plan.
Exercise at home has the greatest impact on weight loss when done daily and in multiple sets.
Contrary to popular belief, you shouldn't be focusing on cardio. The more the muscles work, the more calories they burn at the end of the workout. Hence, strength training should be the main part.
The most effective exercises at home would be:
- Lift dumbbells for different muscle groups;
- Fitball exercises;
- Abdominal muscle training (abdominal muscles, planks)
Weight loss for children
Weight loss for children is a more time consuming process. With the right approach, exercising is much easier for children than adults, but it takes patience and time. Any sporting activity can be fun and interesting if you can grab the child's attention.
How can children lose 7 kg at home in a week? - The answer is simple: lose weight and exercise with them.
Common physical activities(swimming, morning jogging, outdoor games (badminton, basketball, soccer), dancing, trampoline jumping, hiking) are an excellent option. It is important to participate in such important moments in a child's life, to motivate them and to fill them with meaning independently.
When asked how to lose 7 kg in one week in children aged 10 and over, one should not forget thatextreme weight loss in this caseis completely excluded.
Weight loss should only be achieved through a nutritious diet, active lifestyle, and moderate exercise.Fastingat this age is fraught with serious consequences, since the child's body is in the growth stage and vitamins andhealthy food needed.
- Avoid junk, fatty and spicy foods.
- Diet is important, small portions 5-6 times a day.
- It is important that you teach your child to drink clean water.
- Food must be boiled, stewed or steamed.
- exclude fat broths.
- Sweet (jelly, homemade low-fat ice cream or yogurt).
For children 7 years and older, it is almost impossible to lose 7 kg in a week without the supervision of specialists at home. You can't pressurize a child. As a support, parents should start eating healthily and leading a decent life themselves.
Diet for losing 7 kg per week
Every 7 kg diet for one week requires a moderate intake of fats and carbohydrates, portioned meals and a properly selected menu.
An effective 7-day technique for weight loss is the6-petal diet. According to numerous reviews, thanks to her, you can get amazing results at home. Its essence lies in the daily rotation of food types.
The menu looks like this:
- Monday: any kind of fish and seafood;
- Tuesday: vegetables;
- medium: lean chicken, cooked or baked;
- Thursday: cereals and various grains;
- Friday: Quark dishes;
- Saturday: fruit day;
- Sunday: fasting day.
The basics of nutrition
A weight loss of 7 kg per week on fruits and vegetables at home is quite possible. The effectiveness of such a diet is low calorie content, an abundance of vitamins, accelerated metabolism and satiety.
It is not recommended to eat unlimited amounts of fruits and vegetables.Certain fruits such as bananas and grapes can contribute to weight gain if misused. You have to set yourself a serving size and divide it into 5-6 doses.
At home you shouldeat more local fruits and vegetablesthan exotic ones: the latter can contain many "chemicals" that are harmful to the body.
As the reviews of "quick" diets show, not everyone is able to make drastic changes and lose weight at home.When losing weight feels the results for 3-4 days, the further process of losing weight is achieved much faster.
Most people who lost weight overnight have regained weight over time. In order to avoid such an unpleasant result, it is necessary at home to adhere to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle even after a diet. You don't have to overeat and rush into groceries.
When you are losing weight and building a lean body, it is important totake a healthy approach: eat the right foods and maintain an active lifestyle.
If finding the right food for a week at home is not so easy, you can use a ready-made menu that is combined with physical activity.
- Breakfast: buckwheat muesli, egg;
- Lunch: Pike perch soup;
- Snack: Dried fruits and fermented milk product;
- Dinner: Single vegetable salad
- Breakfast: buckwheat muesli, coffee;
- lunch: brown rice and vegetable broth;
- Snack: normal cottage cheese or yogurt;
- Dinner: boiled fish with stew.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with apple;
- Lunch: fish cakes with porridge;
- Snack: fruit salad without banana;
- Dinner: unsweetened tea, vegetable stew.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with dried apricots;
- Lunch: Vegetarian soy bean sprout soup;
- Snack: yogurt;
- Dinner: seafood salad and brown rice
- Breakfast: pumpkin rice porridge, tea;
- Lunch: Any sesame oil salad;
- Snack: peach or plum;
- Dinner: grilled vegetables with fish cakes.
- Breakfast: omelette with toast;
- Lunch: vegetable soup with chicken breast;
- Snack: low-fat yogurt;
- Dinner: baked meat with fruits in natural yogurt.
- Breakfast: muesli-fruit mixture;
- Lunch: buckwheat soup;
- Snack: Toast with a glass of freshly squeezed juice;
- Dinner: cooked asparagus and muesli.
At home, any diet should be supported by exercise. To lose 7-10 kg in a week, it is imperative to adhere to the diet and adhere to the menu.
Food must be healthy and well prepared. It is important not to forget that any diet includes the intake of clean water, at least 1. 5-2 liters. per day.
And most importantly, to lose weight effectively, you have to believe in your goals and not be lazy!