Excess weight is a global problem of modern society. Scientists say it is a sort of revenge for the fast style of life. Everyone is in a rush to live, hurry to work, so more and more often in the diet includes fast food, rich in fats and simple carbohydrates, but do not bring benefits to the body.
There are several ways to get rid of error hated extra pounds. Some suggest a fundamental change in the menu, and other grueling training, the third is not the surgical intervention or pharmacological treatment. Everyone decides to only take the nearest way.
One of the options — japanese diet for 14 days. Has a vast popularity among to lose weight, but is it really effective? What are the advantages and disadvantages it has? This we will discuss in this article.
What is the japanese diet
This special diet low-carb, low-calorie) diet, developed by experts in weight loss from Japan. She suggests eating foods that are rich in protein.
This enzymatic "attack" aims to strengthen the metabolic processes of the body. And in fact, after its beginning, many emphasize the rapid weight loss. The advocates of this system consider this fact, as a testimony to the victory against the excess fat. But here not all so simple... However, we see in order.
The japanese diet for 14 days has a menu for every day. The food is prepared without condiments, salt, sauces different. When this also involves a complete rejection of confectionery and bakery products, alcohol.
Adhere to such a diet may not more often than once a year, because it is quite aggressive, and has a negative impact on the kidneys, does not contain a sufficient amount of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. The japanese diet certainly can not become a way of life, on the contrary, can lead to irreversible consequences, serious disease. What kind of damage it can cause? It all depends on the individual, the presence of diseases and pathologies, more precisely, it will tell the doctor for an individual consultation.
The advantages and disadvantages
The japanese diet for weight loss so radical enough to get rid of unwanted pounds. The key to successful loss of weight — the lack of stress. If the body does not feel a negative state, the man does not perceive a new way of life as a punishment, and the weight reduction goes smoothly and effectively. Well-structured, the method should promote a gradual, progressive reduction of weight without harm for health. You can't say of the japanese diet. It will allow you to restore a certain number of pounds, but to consolidate the result obtained will not be easy. Usually after the removal of the restrictions the people will be pushed to such products, whose victory is almost impossible. So the body and the subconscious mind to cope with stress, trying to fill in all of the various deficits.
The rapid weight loss, lack of a sense of hunger, because of the abundance of protein-rich foods, budget menu of products available is, perhaps, all the advantages of the japanese diet. Flaws:
- The short duration of the effect. Failure to adhere to a particular diet after the exit from the diet will lead to a quick return on your pounds. The body, devoid of nutrients, will require large quantities of it, and then reject him will not be easy.
- Not every person is able to resist all of the restrictions to the japanese diet. Only people with a great force of will are able to transfer all the limits to complete a course of two weeks.
- An unbalanced diet, lack of vitamins, minerals and nutrients can lead to a deterioration of the skin, hair, nails.
- The abundance of protein-rich foods, an insufficient amount of fibers, vegetables fibers can cause gastrointestinal problems: constipation, flatulence.
If you stick to this diet for a long period of time, this can lead to severe hepatic and renal disease, dehydration. In addition, there is a list of contra-indications — diseases in which the use of the japanese diet is not advisable, even prohibited to:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: dysbiosis, chronic pancreatitis, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis;
- liver diseases: autoimmune and viral hepatitis, hemangioma, diffuse changes, steatosis, but not fibrosis, cirrhosis, and liver failure;
- renal diseases: acute and chronic pyelonephritis, autoimmune diseases, and renal diseases, the presence of stones, polycystic ovaries;
- protein increases blood clotting, increases the risk of formation of blood clots. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not respect the japanese diet for all people, but also to those who have a great excessive weight, a strong excess of the standards body mass index.
The doctors warn: "japanese" may be the cause of constipation, nausea, dizziness, loss of strength, the appearance of bad smells acetone bad breath, swelling, and the duration of over two weeks will lead to brittle nails, loss of hair, change the color of the face, drowsiness, decreased reaction, concentration and perseverance. Why torture your body?
The japanese diet for 14 days has the original version and a little bit modified, adapted, under the life of the modern man, designed for 7 or 13 days. In the second case, to reduce the load on the kidneys spend the days of fasting with the addition to the diet of carbohydrates. But regardless of the type, the rules remain the same:
- It is recommended that you stick with a full menu, does not exceed the size of the installed portions. Desirable change meals places or replace some products with others.
- A complete rejection of salt and sugar.
- It is necessary to adhere strictly to the mode of drinking, drink at least 1.5-2 liters of clean water without gas. This is necessary for the removal of degradation products of the proteins, the normalization of the kidney.
- Eating should be strictly in accordance with the scheme, the chart. Snacks are under the ban.
- The last meal must be 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Intense workouts on the japanese diet is better to exclude, as they require carbohydrates. As an option, you can leave the quiet stretching, aerobics and yoga.
- The body during the diet is not easy, it is having a lot of stress, overload. You need to help him, to give rest. The best way to do this is to establish the sleep mode.
- Exit from a diet without problems, in a coherent way. Otherwise, all the weight is down back, also in large quantities.
During the diet, you need to carefully monitor the well-being. Any malaise, weakness, headache may indicate serious-violations in the body. Japanese diet must immediately leave. Why check the strength of the body, if at the present time in the arsenal of doctors clinics reduce the weight of a huge amount of tools for safe, effective weight loss, without stress, burnouts, side effects?
In the menu, it is appropriate to include the following:
- of sea and river fish;
- milk and dairy products low-fat ricotta, Greek yogurt, yogurt;
- chicken and quail eggs;
- lean meats: chicken, turkey, lean pork and beef;
- fresh fruit with a low content of sugar (to exclude bananas, grapes);
- fresh, vegetables are low in starch;
- olive oil in small amounts;
- savory drinks: tea, coffee.
Data products, it is possible to vary the menu, if there are limitations, for example, an unusual or allergic reaction to the specific product.
- pastry and bakery products;
- semi-finished products: dumplings, sausages, any food fast cooking;
- very salty food, canned food, piece;
- foods with a sugar content;
- the alcoholic drinks.
Remains is is understood that this type of power can come and not for everyone, therefore, if you decide to try the japanese diet for himself — before the experiment starts, it will be safer to consult a specialist in weight loss. Only an expert can give advice on this topic. And, probably — as evidenced by the experience of tens of years and hundreds of thousands of patients — it turns out that you do not need to torture your body any diet. But to be completely harmless, most times developed a method that allows you to get rid of excess weight, once and for always for a short period of time — is certainly appropriate.
The menu of the japanese diet
Diet can be the following:
|Day 1||Coffee without adding milk and sugar or a cup of tea||Two eggs with a side of stewed cabbage, a fresh tomato or a glass of tomato juice||200 g of any lean fish boiled|
|Day 2||Coffee without adding milk and sugar or a cup of tea||200 grams of lean fish, a side of steamed vegetables||Two eggs, cabbage or a salad of fresh vegetables|
|Day 3||Coffee or tea without sugar, milk, a small piece of bread, rye bread||200 g of lean fish boiled with vegetables fresh or steam-cooked||100 grams of boiled beef, a glass of yogurt low-fat|
|Day 4||Coffee or tea without sugar, milk, a small piece of bread, rye bread||The zucchini or the eggplant, cooked in vegetable oil||200 g of boiled beef with a side dish of fresh cabbage with the addition of a small amount of olive oil, two hard-boiled eggs|
|Day 5||Carrot salad with lemon juice||200 grams of boiled fish with a side dish of fresh tomatoes or a glass of tomato juice||200 grams of any fruit except bananas, grapes|
|Day 6||Tea or coffee without sugar and milk||200 grams of boiled beef||Two hard-boiled eggs with a side of carrots, fresh|
|Day 7||Tea or coffee without sugar and milk||200 grams of boiled chicken with a side dish of salad vegetables (cabbage, carrots, a little olive oil)||200 grams of any fruit except bananas, grapes|
|Day 8||Carrot salad with lemon juice||Two hard-boiled eggs, 50 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, vegetable salad||200 grams of beef, a glass of yogurt low-fat|
|Day 9||Tea or coffee without adding milk and sugar||200 grams of chicken fillet, salad of carrots and cabbage||Two eggs, vegetable salad with the addition of a small amount of oil|
|Day 10||Coffee or tea without sugar, milk, a small piece of bread, rye bread||200 g of lean fish boiled with vegetables fresh or steam-cooked||200 g of any lean fish boiled|
|Day 11||Coffee or tea without sugar, milk, a small piece of bread, rye bread||The zucchini or the eggplant, cooked in vegetable oil||Two eggs, cabbage or a salad of fresh vegetables|
|Day 12||Carrot salad with lemon juice||200 grams of boiled chicken with a side dish of salad vegetables (cabbage, carrots, a little olive oil)||100 grams of boiled beef, a glass of yogurt low-fat|
|Day 13||Tea or coffee without adding milk and sugar||200 grams of chicken fillet, a glass of tomato juice, vegetable salad||Two eggs, vegetable salad with the addition of a small amount of oil|
|Day 14||Tea or coffee without adding milk and sugar||Two eggs with a side of stewed cabbage, a fresh tomato or a glass of tomato juice||200 grams of any fruit except bananas, grapes|
Go on this type of diet, will not be easy. Because of the lack of snacks in the early days can be felt strong hunger, and illness.
In a network it is possible to find ready-made recipes for the japanese diet. If you still have gathered this knowledge do — they will be a good help. In general, all the recipes have their value: as for the use in the diet, and outside of them, and only to broaden their horizons.
The output of the japanese diet
The only way to keep the result — properly exit the diet. Help you the following recommendations:
- Because of serious limitations in the diet on the japanese diet has marked a slowing down of the metabolism: the body goes into emergency mode, trying with all their might to maintain health. The strong increase in caloric intake will lead to the fact that all of this will be postponed until the body of the reserve.
- For a start, it is necessary to determine daily calorie needs, considering your height, weight, age, level of physical activity. For this there are special formulas, or you can use an online calculator.
- Calorie-counting diet, you will need to drive with the utmost precision, the technique "eye" here is not working. Should weigh each meal, to insert the data into a special computer, or to count create the tables, calories food.
- It is necessary to calculate the average calorie diet to diet and add to it a 100-200 calories. If the whole diet was on the 900 kcal, when you exit, you need to eat 1000-1100 calories during the first two weeks.
- Each week you need to add 100 calories until you have reached the daily rate calculated in the second paragraph.
- You should in parallel keep track of nutrients: proteins, fats, carbohydrates. This "construction materials" for the body, which are made of tissues and muscles. Their lack can cause new problems. The optimal ratio for weight maintenance following: protein — 25-35% of our daily diet, fat — 25-35%, carbs — 30% to 50%.
- Don't forget to normal drinking water consumption per day: 1.5-2 litres.
- In an optimal way after the japanese diet to pass a full examination to be made, install a deficiency of any nutritional components. On the basis of exams, the specialist will prescribe a course of multivitamins.
- The power supply must become a fraction, 5-6 times per day. We recommend that you use the "rule of plates": the middle fills up with useful fresh vegetables, the remaining half is distributed uniformly on the boundary, and the meat or fish.
Because the japanese diet implies the categorical rejection of carbohydrates, and then insert the them will be very slowly, little by little. The exit from the diet may take 4-6 months. The fact is that the restriction of simple carbohydrates, in fact, it gives a fast result, but this is due to loss of fluids, muscle mass and only a small part of the fat. You'll need to enter an intense workout at least three times a week.
If we analyze reviews of weight loss, the effectiveness of the japanese diet does not depend on the power and strength of will exposure. Lose weight, of course, is possible. The question remains — at what price?
The opinion of a doctor-nutritionist
As a physician with years of experience, we can summarize and highlight the following advantages and disadvantages of the japanese diet.
+Reduction of carbohydrates (actively promotes weight loss because the body does not receive energy from the outside, and he is forced to do the usual things to take the energy from your own resources, that is, burn "the fat"
+Strictly excluding salt (actively promotes the loss of weight due to the elimination of excess fluid from the body)
+Is not expensive (a maximum of 2 Rubles. for the whole diet)
+Duration 2 weeks (you can try to resist as well as short-term)
+The long-term conservation outcome (if you successfully finish)
+The risk of an allergic reaction is minimal, because everything on the menu is made up of all the popular dishes/products
+Permission to use a small amount ve olive oil (for salad dressing or cooking of food (fats)
+Accepted yogurt and kefir (which will help to avoid constipation)
+Fruit (except bananas and grapes. Best savory: apple, pear, cherry)
+SOME are present in the diet, thus a strong damage to the stomach will not be done
+Reduction of weight throughout the diet 5-8 kg(for those who must fit in the favorite dress before an important event)
Let us now examine against, especially with the weight reduction. Based on his medical experience, learned a lot from the topics Japanese for the diet I do not have. I can reasonably explain: for a short period, it is possible to reduce the weight, surely, but the adipose tissue is not simply an excess of the substance, but also the most important organ endocrine. The drastic weight reduction can lead to a change of job hormonal process. Remember that this adipose tissue you eat the years, and below it the body mimics his work. Because it removes the salt, the weight reduction is because of water, risks of dehydration. The cancellation or drastic reduction of food carbohydrates, so it worsens our physical and mental health. The carbohydrate is first of all a source of energy, mental and physical. In this diet, missing breakfast as well as tea or coffee is the liquid, and not the food. Remember the rule "the Breakfast myself" is the truth, because it is precisely in the morning the work starts all over the body throughout the day. With severe limitations and rapid weight loss, increasing the risk of weight gain, and even more after the end of the diet. Here plays an important role hormone grillin. Grillin is a confusion of hunger, which is calculated for the maximum number of kilograms, which is weighed, and then negrodamus, then you start to enjoy your food even more, so the weight is typed. This diet is a lot of contraindications:
- It is not possible during pregnancy and lactation
- Not people with a diagnosis of ulcer and gastritis
- It is not the people with the disease of the liver and kidneys
- It is not possible for the people with cardiac diseases, etc.
So my recommendation before taking the decision to reduce the weight, please consider not only the advantages but also all the pitfalls that can hide, but, however, cause significant damage to health.